It is the Mission of the Constitution Party to require full compliance to the Constitution at every level of government, including the education of our children.
We can’t teach the Bible in public school, but it’s okay to indoctrinate kindergartners that men can get pregnant, and they are allowed to pick their own gender!
Prayer is banned but drag queen shows are allowed!
We wouldn’t trust these people to babysit our kids for 30 minutes. Why should we allow them to educate millions of American students 6 hrs/day year after year?
It’s good to see that more parents are banning together to fight for their children. We cannot stop fighting to protect them because the left is after them with a vengeance.
Here is an article recently published in the “The Federalist Papers”:
Pennsylvania Parents Fed Up: Band Together in Lawsuit Sparked by Woke First Grade Teacher
Three Pennsylvania parents filed a federal lawsuit over what their children are being taught in first grade.
The suit, filed by Carmilla Tatel, Stacy Dunn and Gretchen Melton against the Mount Lebanon School District, claimed that lessons in gender dysphoria and transgender transitioning violated state law, district policy and the Constitution.
The lawsuit, which seeks an end to such lessons and requests unspecified compensatory damages, said this is not a political stunt.
“This lawsuit is not about politics. It is not anti-transgender. It is not about censorship. It is not about banning books,” the suit said.
“Rather, it is about Plaintiffs’ parental rights and each of their respective decisions not to want their 6- or 7-year-old child to receive first-grade classroom instruction on gender dysphoria or transgender transitioning from their first-grade teacher,” the lawsuit explained.
The lawsuit claimed the role of parents to oversee the education of their children is basic to all Americans.
“Parents have a Constitutionally protected liberty interest in the care, custody and control of their children, including their education. This is one of the oldest fundamental liberty interests recognized under the Constitution,” the lawsuit said.
Is this happening in your state?
ARE YOU MAD YET?
If so, then consider doing this:
If you are outraged and want to support a political party with candidates who will stand firmly on the U.S. Constitution and put a stop to violating your God-given parental rights, then make your most generous donation to help us by clicking here: Join / Donate – Constitution Party
The Constitution Party
Ordinary people seeking to do Extraordinary things!
Here is the “Education” plank in the Constitution Party Platform.
~ Education ~
Since the Constitution grants the Federal Government no authority over Education, the 10th Amendment applies:
“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
All teaching is related to basic assumptions about God and man. Education as a whole, therefore, cannot be separated from religious faith. The law of our Creator assigns the authority and responsibility of educating children to their parents. Education should be free from all federal government subsidies, including vouchers, tax incentives, and loans, except with respect to veterans.
Section 1 – WE SUPPORT THE PARENTAL RIGHT TO PROVIDE FOR THE EDUCATION OF THEIR CHILDREN:
- We support the unimpeded right of parents to provide for the education of their children in the manner they deem best, including home, private or religious.
- All legislation from any level of government that would interfere with or restrict that liberty should be opposed.
- Equitable tax relief for families whose children do not attend government schools should be provided for.
- Compulsory attendance laws should be repealed. Parents need not defy the law by refusing to send their children to schools of which they disapprove.
Section 2 – WE SUPPORT ALTERNATIVE EDUCATION OPTIONS:
Section 3 – WE CALL FOR THE ELIMINATION OF THE FEDERAL DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION:
- There is no Constitutional provision that empowers the federal government to provide for and regulate the education of our children.
- All current federal legislation related to education should be repealed. No new federal laws subsidizing or regulating education should be enacted.
Section 4 – WE OPPOSE ANY FEDERAL CONTROL OVER THE EDUCATION OF CHILDREN
- Because control over education is now being relegated to departments other than the Department of Education, we clarify that no federal agency, department, board, or other entity may exercise jurisdiction over any aspect of children’s upbringing. Education, training, and discipline of children are properly placed in the domain of their parents.
- Under no circumstances should the federal government be involved in national teacher certification, educational curricula, textbook selection, learning standards, comprehensive sex education, psychological and psychiatric research testing programs, and personnel.
Section 5 – WE OPPOSE THE NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND ACT (NCLB Act) and RACE TO THE TOP AND CALL FOR THEIR REPEAL BY CONGRESS:
- The NCLB Act is unconstitutional and imposes unfunded mandates on the states which not only encumber the states, but often tie their hands – prohibiting the states from making decisions about education and threatening the loss of federal monies if the states are non-compliant. Since the re-enactment of NCLB, grades have continued to fall and graduation rates have continued to plummet. Once the shining light on a hill for the world, our education system is in shambles.
Section 6 – WE CALL UPON THE LEGISLATURES OF THE STATES TO:
- exercise their sovereignty under the 10th Amendment to nullify the “No Child Left Behind” Act, and all regulations imposed by the Department of Education, and to reject federal monies for grades K-12.
Please support education by electing constitutional candidates and the Constitution Party by clicking here:
Comments or Questions: Contact executivedirector [at] constitutionparty [dot] com