Come One, Come All
Learn More About the Constitution Party
The spring national meeting of the Constitution Party is scheduled for April 20th, 2013, We hope you will join us.
Listen in on training sessions and speakers. Meet members and leaders from all across the country.
Location: Embassy Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, 1300 Concourse Drive, Linthicum, Maryland 21090, Phone: 410-850-0747.
Date: April 20th, 2013 – Saturday
Time: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Lunch is included in your registration. The luncheon keynote speaker will be 2012 Presidential Candidate Virgil Goode. The hotel provides complimentary shuttle pick up from BWI airport. Your reservation at the Embassy Suites includes a complimentary breakfast.
- An early-bird registration is available to those whose registration is postmarked or called in with a credit card on or before March 30th and is priced at $140,
- regular registration for those whose registration is postmarked or called in with a credit card after March 30th and on or before April 12th is $150, and
- late registration for those who register after April 12th or at the door is $170.
- A reduced student registration of $80 is available for students 12 and over with an ID.
- In addition a special Saturday rate of $80 is available for non-National Committee Maryland residents, who are coming to learn more about the Constitution Party.
- Those only wishing to attend the Saturday luncheon and hear key note speaker Virgil Goode may do so for $50.
- Children under 12 may attend free of charge, but no meals are included.
Mailed registrations should be sent to: Constitution Party, P.O. Box 1782, Lancaster, PA 17608. Checks should be made out to “Constitution Party.” All major credit cards are accepted.
In an effort to keep down the cost of the meeting we did not set aside a large block of sleeping rooms. We do recommend the Embassy Suites Baltimore at BWI Airport (410-850-0747) at $95 per night plus tax (free breakfast and shuttle provided) if you make your reservation by March 30, 2013 and say that you are with the Constitution Party group. If our block fills up, there are also many other hotels near the airport.
Hope you can make it to Baltimore on April 20th!
♦ Click here for a guest registration form.
♦ If you are a National Committee member, click here for a registration form.